no ad box by maytardesigns.com please note that covering up your ad.s is most likely against your terms of service! use at your own risk!
back from hiatus(: ♥

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Today i juz made my mom cried. It all began like this......

" Rachel, do you want the beancurd?" my mom asked. I replied, " anything, mom!" A while later, my mom had ask me again. This time my father replied for me," she said anything, so it means that she don't want!" in a louder tone. My mom is so sad that she ate the beancurd as she teared. I felt so uncomfortable that i want to go up to her to wash the bowl & wipe her tears away for her but she pushed my hand away and tell me to go away. I felt so guilty. I actually hated my father for a second but i paused to think back, i am the one who actually started it by not finishing my bowl of beancurd.

I wished that i had not been a jerk right from the start.... i wished that she would forgive me for being such a jerk. Sorry mommy. Please forgive me.

Rach.H ♥ Home-Fix CRAPPED ON: 9:00 PM.

The Seeker

get your blinkie blocks from DollieCrave.com! get your blinkie blocks from DollieCrave.com! get your blinkie blocks from DollieCrave.com! get your blinkie blocks from DollieCrave.com! get your blinkie blocks from DollieCrave.com! get your blinkie blocks from DollieCrave.com!

Quidditch Teammates

Sherilyn
Mr yong
Qiao en
&! Sannee
Ruthie(:
Judith

Crap on :D

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)